Making you Fa-Beau-Ti-Liches!
Welcome to FABWOMEN
We strive to offer
- Individual attention
- Result orientated treatments
- Price still matters, without sacraficing quality
- Professional products and service
- Tailor made packages for individual needs
- All ages welcome
- Treatments ranging from head to toe
- RF Lipo Laser
- Slimline EMS slimming
- Elight laser - hair removal, skin rejuvenation and pigmentation treatments
- Glycolic peel treatments
- Thermage CPT
Where our passion for the industry filters through to our clients to ensure best possible results.
NEW!!!!! Derma Pinxel
Intro price subject to availablity R880
Normal price R1250 for first session and R650 for follow up sessions.
What is Derma Pinxel:
Fractional RF is an effective firming and rejuvenation method for the face, neck, hands and décolletage that combines the treatment principles of micro-needle stamping and non-operative facial lifting utilizing high frequency. The procedure involves inserting tiny needle electrodes into specific areas underneath the skin. These needles emit pulses which create heat, leading to the simultaneous contraction and rejuvenation of collagen and elastin fibers. As a result, the skin firms and its structure is improved with no significant physical disruption.
Our services includes
- Thermage CPT - for Face and Body
- Electrical Mico Current Stimulation Facials(Non-surgical Face Lift)
- Nail enhancements - Acrylic, Gel, Silk/Fibre and gel polishes
- Nail art
- Bridal Make up
- Make Up workshops
- Massages - Hotstone, Aroma and Soy candle
- Pamper parties for Bridal Showers, etc
- Slimming with EMS muscle stimulation
- Slimming with RF Lipo Laser
- Skin rejuvenation with RF skin treatment
- E-light IPL - hair removal, skin rejuvenation
- Glycolic Peel Treatments
- Derma-Needle Treatments
Using this site means you accept its terms |
Copyright © 2011 F.A.B Women , Port Elizabeth, South Africa. All trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners and may not be reproduced for any purpose without express written permission from the trademark holder.